Our research and development department conducts research on the following factors:
- Raw material
- Manufacturing process
- Technology used
The development is analyzed as per the company’s resources. Only after confirmation of its feasibility and effectiveness in improving our range of weaving and sewing accessories, it is recommended to the concerned department, for incorporation in the production process.
We have following sections in our infrastructure:
- Cleaning Section: Cleaning of the items is done with the help of a chemical in this section before undertaking Lacquering Process.
- Quality Checking Section: This is a separate section where all the checking process takes place, before and after undertaking the Lacquering Process.
- Packing Mod: Our entire range is packed in this department using crafts paper and then finally in poly bags.
- Dies And Patterns Section: Die and Pattern section enables for the best arrangement for the development of new items under the supervision of experts.
- Polishing Section: This section handles the polishing of our range using high-tech machines.
- Machinery Section: This section has all the machines used in manufacturing process.
Some of the machines that are installed in our manufacturing unit includes:
- Machine Lacquering Plants: We have one electrophoresis plant and three lacquering plants that are used for lacquering of our range in our work shop. Additionally, we make use of Duracoat and Belarc materials in the lacquering process to ascertain the best quality of Lacquer and excellent adhesion.
- We have 25 motorized polishers that are used in the polishing of items in our polishing section
- Lathe machine
- Special purpose machines
- Lathe Machines
- 25 sand-casting furnace
- Capstan lathes
- Milling Machines
- Power Presses
- Hand Presses
Recently, we have installed gravity die casting, special arrangement for skin packing and wrapping of the items. These machines are regularly checked in order to ensure their effective performance and hence smooth, uninterrupted production process. In addition to this, we also have three diesel electric power generating sets that have total capacity of 70 KVA. These gensets ensures constant production in the event of power failure.